Change username on Snapchat You have two names on Snapchat: your display name and your username. Friends and relatives can find your account by using your username, which only displays on your profile.
On everyone’s Snap Map and feeds, however, your display name is what appears above your Snaps, Stories, and other content.
Up until recently, changing your username required creating a brand-new account; you could only change your display name. An option that allows you to change your username once a year was just added, though.
Change username on Snapchat: Here’s how to modify your Snapchat username and display name on an iPhone or Android device
Change your Snapchat username here
Remember that you must wait a certain amount of time after changing your username Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of your profile. The Settings page will then be displayed.
2. Select Change username from the Username menu, then select Continue to confirm that Tap the gear icon in the top-right corner of your profile. The Settings page will then be displayed.
3. Select Change username from the Username menu, then press Continue to affirm that you are aware of the limitations. Knowing the limitations
4. Tap Next after entering your new username. It must nevertheless be special. Instead, click or tap the arrow in the top-left to exit without changing.
5. Type in your Snapchat password and select Confirm.
You now have a different username. Look at your profile to see how it appears.
Change your Snapchat display name: Instructions
This is the name that appears at the top of your Snaps and profile. You are always free to modify your display name, unlike your username.
1. Launch Snapchat and tap the gear icon in the top-right after tapping your profile symbol in the top-left.
2. Choose the Name radio button.
3. Enter your new name and click Save
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS