This article will show you How to download YouTube videos offline for playback on your Android device. No matter which brand your Android phone is made from, the information should be applicable regardless of whether it was Samsung, Google, Huawei, or Xiaomi.
Download YouTube videos offline: YouTube Premium
You can download YouTube videos directly from YouTube if you have a YouTube Premium account. You will need a subscription to download YouTube videos. However, there is a free trial that allows you to save videos.
Launch YouTube, locate the video you wish to save, and then tap Download under the video. You can choose from 720p or 360p quality options.
Download YouTube videos offline: TubeMate YouTube Downloader
TubeMate is a third-party free app that allows you to download videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion.
- Search for the YouTube video you wish to download using the app.
- Tap the Download icon.
- Choose the quality you wish to download the video.
- Tap the red Download icon
6. Tap the little, white Download symbol from the lower part of the application to find the disconnected video. From that point, move it to another area, extricate the sound from the video, rename it, or erase it.
Y25s Downloader for YouTube
Y25s is a site that downloads recordings from YouTube to your PC, after which you can move the documents to your Android gadget. One more method for utilizing Y25s is from your Android telephone or tablet, utilizing an internet browser like Chrome or Firefox.
1. Visit Y25s and enter the URL of the YouTube video, then, at that point, select Beginning.
2. Pick the nature of the video you need to download, then, at that point, select Get Connection
3. In the event that you download the YouTube video from your PC, pick .mp4 as the configuration and pick an organizer to save the YouTube video. Rename the video assuming that you need. (On Android, you don’t get to pick an envelope or rename the document
4. After the YouTube video downloads to your PC, move the record to your Android to watch it
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS