You should use enable Facebook dark mode on android if you want to use the social networking site in a way that uses less power on your device or is easier on your eyes at night.
On the Facebook website or the Facebook mobile app for iPhone or Android, follow these instructions to enable dark mode.
Enable Facebook dark mode on Android: On an iPhone or an Android, how to activate Facebook’s dark mode
1. Tap the hamburger menu in the bottom-right corner of the Facebook app, which is represented by three horizontal lines.
2. After selecting Settings & Privacy from the drop-down box, scroll down and hit that option again.
3. On the Settings page, locate and touch Dark Mode under the Preferences header.
4. Tap the circle next to On on the Dark Mode page. Another option is System, which will adjust the app’s appearance to reflect the dark or light system settings on your smartphone.
How to activate the dark mode on Facebook on a computer
1. Log in to Facebook at facebook.com. Choose the icon with an arrow pointing downward in the top-right corner.
2. Select Display & Accessibility from the drop-down option that appears
3. To activate the feature, click the circle next to On under the Dark Mode header. Additionally, you can switch on Automatic so that your Facebook interface reflects the device’s dark or light settings.
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS