Juanita Tolliver is an American journalist best known as the Political Director of Supermajority. In March 2020, she joined Supermajority as a Political Director.
|Birthday||Jun 22, 1985|
|Net Worth||around $100 thousand – $1 million|
She began her career in journalism in 2016 when she joined New Profit as a Manager/American Forward. Opportunity Nation (as Coalition & Advocacy Manager) and the Center for American Progress are two more companies where she has worked (as Director of Campaigns).
Even though she has only been in the profession for over five years, she has accomplished a great deal in that time and is working extremely hard to gain and contribute much more.
Juanita Tolliver’s Top 10 Facts
1. Juanita Tolliver is a journalist who is currently employed as a Political Director at Supermajority.
2. She was born in the United States of America on June 22, 1985. She is a 35-year-old woman.
3. She is a political analyst in addition to being a journalist.
4. We don’t know anything about her family, parents, or friends because she has kept them hidden from us.
5. Her husband’s name is Chris Leist, and she is a married woman. In the year 2019, she married. Her husband’s career has remained a mystery.
6. On her Instagram, where she posts images with her friends, family, and spouse, a glimpse of her friends, family, and husband may be seen.
7. She earned a Master of Arts degree from Tufts University and a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
8. Her information can be found on Linkedin and celebrities from.
9. She has garnered 9319 followers on Twitter and 3678 followers on Instagram.
10. Her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million by 2020.