Karnataka Bandh: Hi, Friends. Today I will be sharing more exciting information on the topic of Karnataka Bandh.
Please move on to the article and enjoy reading it.
Pro-Kannada outfits call for Karnataka bandh: Here is what you need to know.
Karnataka will witness a shutdown on Saturday. Several pro-Kannada organizations call it to protest the state government’s move to set up a development board for the Maratha community. On Friday, these institutions had said that they would go ahead with the bandh. They are demanding that the government give up its decision to form the Maratha Development Authority (MDA).
Vital Nagaraj, who leads the agitation, said the craze is for Kannada pride and allege that the government threatening different organizations. Use police to withdraw support to the Karnataka bandh, but it will not work. I want to tell Yediyurappa, and one starts the ‘Authority’ (MDA). I will make a wreath of flowers and leaves one at the Vidhana Soudha. But don’t challenge us. We will not get scaring of it.” Said Nagaraj, according to PTI.
Here is what one needs to know:
1. These pro-Kannada organizations have up in arms against the formation of the Maratha Development Authority. Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa has announced on November 14. Identity Rs. 50 Crores for the overall development of Maratha people.
2. Various friction within an organization’s Karnataka Rakshana Vedike Forum’s Protection’s Jaya Karnataka, Nava Nirmaana Sena, Karnataka Rajya Raitha Sangha and Hasiru Sena, Ola and connection of Uber taxi drivers. The auto-rickshaw drivers’ link and a few others have called for the 12-hour strike.
3. The shutdown is scheduled from 6 am to 6 pm. However, essential services have free from an obligation.
4. State government has indicated that bus and train services will run as per the regular schedule. Metro services will usually be operating in Bengaluru. The Metropolitan of Bengaluru Transport Corporation, Karnataka State Road and Transport Corporation buses will also run.
5. Petrol pumps will also remain open. The hotel owners and travel operators have a say. They will not close their businesses but has to extend moral support to this bandh.
6. According to Bengaluru’s Police commissioner Kamal Pant, they will not take permission for the shutdown. Pant says action will be taken against anybody trying to force business and commercial establishments to shut or everyday problem life. Pant also says an additional 14,000 police and security personnel will bring into practical action to ensure law and order.
7. Chief minister BS Yediyurappa has appeal to the organizations to not go ahead with the shutdown. “Kannada has importance, and we will do even more to promote the language. He said on Friday.
8. Yediyurappa says the development board was for the welfare of the Maratha community. Karnataka bandh not for the promotion of the Marathi language for some fear. Several border areas are Belgavi and Bidar in Karnataka. I have frequently seen tension between the Kannadigas and the Marathas.
9. Opposition parties have criticized the setting up of such community particular development boards and alleging this was an electoral action by the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party to divert the attention from the governance failures.
10. According to political analysts, the move to setting up MDA has electoral ideas. Assembly by the process of voting in an election is due in Basava Kalyan. Following the death of the sitting Congress, MLA B Narayan Rao and Maski. Apart from the vacancy causing in the Belgavi Lok Sabha seat after Union minister Suresh Angadi’s. Maratha votes will play a decisive role in deciding the outcome in all these seats.
So, it is essential information on the topic of Karnataka Bandh.
If Queries or Questions is persisting then, please comment on the viewpoints.