Lauren Chandiram, the wife of British actor Robert James Collier, is most well-known for his roles in Downton Abbey (and Coronation Street) movies. Although she isn’t well-known, media attention began to focus on her after her relationship with her husband became more popular in 2007, when they began dating.
Today in this article we are going to discuss about Lauren Chandiram bio, husband, height, weight, interesting facts about her and Net worth. To get all new updates follow Centralfallout.com
Lauren Chandiram Bio
Lauren Chandiram, the wife of British actor Robert James Collier, is very little known. She was a secret personality up until her marriage with her celebrity husband.
Robert and Lauren gave birth in 2010 to Milo James-Collier. He is now twelve years old, and his parents have been caring for him since birth. He is a star child.
|Real Name||Lauren Chandiram|
|Profession||Actor, and Model|
|Date of Birth||20 Number 1985|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 years (2022)|
|Birthplace||London, United Kingdom|
Lauren Chandiram Husband
Lauren Chandiram is Robert James Collier’s heartthrob. In 2007, their relationship was publicized and they attended the premiere screening of Downton Abbey, in which her husband played a key role. Robert James Collier was born in Salford on September 23, 1976.
This is a borough within Greater Manchester, England. Although he started acting at an early age, his first movies weren’t hit. However, he played Liam Connor in The Coronation Street, a British soap opera, which aired its premiere on December 9, 1960. Milo, the son of his marriage, is a blessing. The couple have tried to keep the media away from him.
Laure Height & Weight
Lauren stands at 5′ 8″ tall and is approximately 65 kg. Lauren has blonde hair and fair skin. Her build is slim.
|Height (approx.)||Height in centimeters- 176 cm|
meters- 1.75 m
feet inches- 5.8
What does Lauren Chandiram do to make a living?
Lauren owned a clothing shop in Buckinghamshire when she met the Coronation Street actor. After moving in with Robert, she had plans to open a Manchester clothing fashion shop. Mirror reported that Chandiram, a beautiful model, had declined numerous modeling gigs due to her dislike of the spotlight.
10 Fascinating facts About Lauren
- Lauren Chandiram and Robert James-Collier are currently married. The couple’s relationship was made public in 2007. Their lovey-dovey relationship has blossomed since then.
- Lauren Chandiram is a loving wife and mother to her children. OK Magazine reports that she has a 10-year-old son named Milo with Robert James-Collier.
- Robert James, her husband, is a British actor, best known for his role in Liam Connor’s character on Coronation Street.
- Lauren Chandiram is what age? Lauren Chandiram is not certain of her exact age, but it is possible that she is younger than Robert, who is 45.
- We don’t know much about her career and work history so we cannot speculate on her net worth. Her husband has a net worth $11 million.
- Lauren seems to love expensive clothes. Lauren wore a Monse dress with an asymmetrical hem to the Downton Abbey film premiere in September 2019.
- Chandiram is one-inch shorter than Robert. She can therefore stand at 6 feet 2 inches (1.87m) tall.
- Lauren Chandiram’s Wikipedia biography is not available, unlike her spouse. We have her bio here, so don’t be alarmed.
- Lauren is very private about her family. There aren’t many details about her siblings and parents.
- As her username is not associated with any account on social media, it appears that she is not active.
Lauren Chandiram Net worth
Lauren is not well-known. Her celebrity husband is worth $11 million. She is therefore certain of a comfortable lifestyle. her net worth in 2022 is not known.