This article will explain how to permanently delete a Facebook Group it so that you can reactivate it in the future. These instructions are applicable to Facebook using a mobile app or a web browser.
How to permanently delete a Facebook Group
To delete a Facebook Group, its creator must first remove all members. then leave the Facebook Group themselves. These actions will permanently delete the Facebook Group. You can delete a Facebook Group from a web browser, or through the Facebook mobile app.
1. Select Groups from your Facebook homepage. (In the Facebook App, tap menu > groups.
2. Select the Group that you wish to delete under Groups. (To delete a Group, open the mobile app and tap My Groups
3. Select Members. (In the mobile application, tap the badge and a star then tap members.
4. Select More (three dots), next to a member. Remove Members. (In the iPhone App, tap on each member’s name except yours and choose Remove [Name] From group
5. These steps can be repeated for each member of the Group until there is only one.
6. If you are the last member left, click More (three dots). Leave Group
7. Facebook will notify you that you are the last member and you can leave the Group to permanently delete it. To confirm, select Delete Group
8. Permanent deletion of the Group. Members will not be notified that their membership has been removed or that the Group is being deleted.
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS