Post A Stories On Instagram that are limited in time can be a powerful marketing tool to build a brand or fun for sharing moments with family and friends. How to share a story on Instagram with friends and family
Post A Stories On Instagram: What is an Instagram Story?
Instagram Stories are short videos or photos that disappear after 24 hours unless you add them as a highlight to your profile. Stories lack social media buttons and comment sections, which is a difference from regular posts. You can share Instagram stories that you are tagged in, provided that the original poster allows sharing. You can live stream Instagram Stories with the Instagram Video feature. Users with 10,000 followers or more can add links to their Instagram Stories.
How to make an Instagram story
You can share photos and videos on Instagram as a story:
- Launch Instagram and swipe left to access the camera. Or tap the Plus sign ( +) icon to scroll to Story.
- To snap a picture, tap the circle or tap and hold for a video.
- You can add text, doodles, filters or stickers using the tools at the top
3. To add a photo or video to your story, tap Your Story or Your Stories at the bottom.
4. To view your post, tap Your Stories at the top of your feed. Tap Highlight to save your story for later.
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS