Steven Yeun, a South Korean-American actor, has been working in the American film industry since 2005. In his first year of school, he was intrigued by performing and moved to Chicago in 2005.
To further his acting career, he moved to Los Angeles in 2009. This actor is best known for his love of Glenn Rhee. He has also lent his voice for animated films and TV shows.
He has also sponsored a lot of merchandise and appeared on commercials for companies like Toyota, State Farm, Greatest Purchase, and others. Steven is a classic individual in real life, regardless of his fame. To get all new updates follow Centralfallout.com
Steven Yeun is an actor and producer. Yeun was born in Seoul in South Korea. His family moved to the United States in 1989. Yeun was a psychology student at Kalamazoo College in the USA. In Chicago, he joined the Second City sketch comedy group.
Yeun was born in Seoul on December 21, 1983 to Je and Jun Yeun. His father was an architect in South Korea before moving his family in 1988 to Canada, where they lived in Regina, Saskatchewan. In Regina, he attended Ruth M. Buck Elementary School.
He has a younger brother named Brian who was born in Canada. The family later moved to the U.S. and settled in Taylor, Michigan, and then Troy, Michigan, where Yeun lived until he graduated from Troy High School in 200. Growing up, Yeun’s family spoke Korean at home.
Yeun was raised in an evangelical family. After meeting a doctor with the same name, Yeun’s parents owned beauty-supply shops in Detroit. In 2005, he received a bachelor’s in psychology from Kalamazoo College with a focus in neuroscience. He met Jordan Klepper’s sister at Kalamazoo College. She took him to see Klepper improv and inspired him to join Klepper in Chicago.
Steven Yeun appeared in many animated films including Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia, Voltron: Legendary Defender and Voltron: Legendary Defender. He voiced many characters including Steve Palchuk in Trollhunters. He was also a voice actor for Mark Grayson’s eight-episode series Invincible. Steven is also well-known for his contributions to the apocalyptic horror show The Walking Dead.
|Full Name||Yeun Sang-yeop|
|Date of Birth||December 21, 1983|
|Age (In 2022)||38 Years|
|Height||5′ 9″ (1.75 m / 175 cm)|
|Birthplace||Seoul, South Korea|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Debut Tv||The Big Bang Theory (2010)|
|Debut Movie||My Name Is Jerry (2009)|
Steven Yeun Career
Steven Yeun’s acting career has seen him achieve great success. He has appeared in many short films, feature films and television series. He is most well-known for his role on The Walking Dead as Glenn Rhee. Steven has also voiced many characters in animated series, such as Avatar Wan from season two of The Legend of Korra.
Steven Yeun started his career in sketch comedy at age 14 in Chicago. He was a member of the Stir Friday Night sketch comedy troupe. Later, he studied improv at Kalamazoo College. In 2005, he also earned a bachelor’s in psychology at the college.
He was also a member the Second City Touring Company. Later, he was a guest star on The Big Bang Theory. He has also been in short films and commercials. He eventually moved to Los Angeles in 2009
Since then, he has pursued a career as an actor in Hollywood. He has been featured on many TV shows, including American Dad! Robot Chicken, and American Dad! He also voices many animated characters, including Keith in Voltron: Legendary Defender, Little Cato, in Final Space, as well as Avatar Wan, in season two of Legend of Korra.
- The Kari Files
- My Name Is Jerry
- Carpe Millennium
- Carpe Millennium Kevin
- Blowout Sale
- I Origins
- Like a French Film
- The Star
- Sorry to Bother You
- Space Jam: A New Legacy
- Trollhunters: Rise of the Titans
- The Humans
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Walking Dead
- Law & Order: LA
- Warehouse 13
- Harder Than it Looks
- The Legend of Korra
- Filthy Preppy Teen$
- Drunk History
- American Dad!
- Comedy Bang! Bang!
- Voltron: Legendary Defender
- Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia
- Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters
- Bajillion Dollar Propertie$
- Robot Chicken
- Final Space
- 3Below: Tales of Arcadia
- I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson
Steven Yeun Relationship
Steven Yeun is a great actor and has also been married to Joana Park. Joana is a photographer. They both are now married and they have another one in the works. They were together seven years before getting married.
Steven Yeun is a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons. Although he doesn’t reveal much about his personal life on Instagram, Steven Yeun shares his love for sports and passion for the Pistons. Joana Park also shares his love of his family.
His other accomplishments include being the first Asian-American actor ever to win an Oscar. He also won the Best Actor award for the first Asian-American actor.
Steven Yeun Height and Weight
Multi-talented actor, he stands at 5 toes 9 inches high. This suggests that he isn’t the tallest man (1.75m). His shoe size is 9. He is approximately 68 kg (150 lbs), (US). Last yr, actor Steven Yeun became a guardian. He also Active on social media accounts. Below are the links of his accounts.
Steven Yeun Net worth
As Of 2022, Steven Yeun estimated net worth is $5 Million.
Some Facts About Steven
- Steven Yeun was born Seoul, South Korea.
- His first title is Sang Yeop Yeun. His father and mother are Je Yeun and June Yeun. He is the brother of Brian.
- He is an actor and has been known for his roles in The People (2021), Minari 2020, Okja (2017) and I Origins (2014).
- Steven was Glenn Rhee, Steve, and Ian, respectively, of “The Strolling Deathless”, “Wizards”, and “Naysayer”.
- Steven was nominated in the Oscar for the Greatest Efficiency of an Actor in Main Position in 2021. He has also won a variety of awards, including the BTVA Individuals Award for Best Vocal Ensemble in a TV Collection, Chunsa Film Artwork Award, FFCC Award to the Greatest Supporting Artist, and the NTFCA Award For the Greatest Actor.
- He voices the characters in animated films and tv series. A few of his roles include Avatar Wan on The Legend of Korra’s second season, Steve Palchuk on Trollhunters, 3Below, Keith in Voltron: Legendary Defender.
- On December 3, 2016, Steven was married to Joana Pak, a photographer. Together, they have two children.
- You can find him on Instagram under the username @steveyeun.