WhatsApp scheduled message? WhatsApp is the most popular communication app with more than 2 billion users. WhatsApp lets you share text messages, multimedia, location, money, and more.
You may be tempted to use these features to send a WhatsApp message to wish someone a happy birthday or remind friends about upcoming events.
If you are a business, it may be possible to set up payment reminders for the last day subscriptions. Or, your business needs to automate WhatsApp Business greeting messages to all new customers/subscribers.
Scheduling WhatsApp messages can be a crucial task as it increases engagement and sales.
Two types of WhatsApp users are interested in scheduling messages.
1. WhatsApp Customers
2. WhatsApp Business Customers
Let’s learn how to set up WhatsApp messages on each WhatsApp platform.
whatsapp scheduled message: How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on Android
1. The WhatsApp Messenger Scheduler app is available in the Play Store. You can enable the toggle to allow grand accessibility access in Settings -> Accessibility-> Services.
2. Open the app & tap on the ‘+’ icon.
3. Pick a WhatsApp contact or group. Then select the time & date.
4. Now type your message that needs to be scheduled.
5. Tap the ‘Create’ button and you’ve successfully scheduled a WhatsApp message.
Note: You can not schedule multiple messages for the same time.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages on iPhone
Apple claims that it cares a lot about privacy and scheduling WhatsApp messages for iPhone & iOS is not as simple as on Android. But Siri shortcuts make it possible to schedule WhatsApp messages.
The Shortcuts app can be downloaded from the App Store.
2. After opening the app, choose Automation.
3. Tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner and tap “create personal automation”.
4. Select a date and time, then tap on “Next”.
5. Next, tap on “Add Action” and then search for “Text” in the search bar. Select “Text” from the list of results.
6. In the text box, add a WhatsApp message you would like to send.
7. After you have typed your message, tap on the “+” icon. In the pop-up search bar, type “WhatsApp”.
8. Select “Send Message through WhatsApp” from the dropdown. You can select the contact you wish to send a WhatsApp message to and then toggle to Next > Done.
Save Passwords in Chrome Step By Step
view your Google Chrome saved passwords on Android or iOS