Jurassic World Dominion: The 2022 American science fiction adventure film Jurassic World Dominion is directed by Colin Trevorrow, who co-wrote the screenplay with Emily Carmichael, based on a story by Trevorrow and his co-writer Derek Connolly. It is the sequel to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018), the sixth installment in the Jurassic Park franchise. As with its predecessors, the picture was produced by Frank Marshall and Patrick Crowley, with Steven Spielberg and Colin Trevorrow serving as executive producers.
If you’re a Jurassic Park fan, you’ve probably already heard about Jurassic World Dominion, the upcoming movie starring the Jurassic Park franchise. The trailer looks exciting, but what is the plot of Jurassic World Dominion? What about the cast and crew? When will the movie be released? Read on to learn more about this movie. It will be released in theaters on June 10, 2022. Follow CENTRALFALLOUT for more updates on television, movies, and web-series
Jurassic World Dominion: Movie Cast, Crew, Plot, Trailer, Release Date & Related Questions
Jurassic World Dominion Plot
The sequel to the Jurassic Park franchise, Jurassic World: Dominion, revolves around the return of Owen Grady and Claire Dearing as they travel to the fictitious island of Isla Nublar to rescue the dinosaurs there.
They are aided in this endeavor by their friends Ted Levine and Bryce Howard. Newcomer Rafe Spall also joins the cast.
The plot of the Dominion movie taps into the natural evolution of dinosaurs to show how humans and their environment will be affected. As with the previous movies in the franchise, the Dominion movie depicts a significant shift in everyone’s life.
Similarly, the series has consistently highlighted the conflicts between different ideologies. Ellie Sattler and Alan Grant have admired the research being done to preserve the dinosaurs.
However, Malcolm was opposed to Hammond’s work and was later removed from the Fallen Kingdom movie. However, he makes a cameo in the Fallen Kingdom, suggesting that he continues to advocate for the end of the dinosaurs.
Jurassic World Dominion Trailer
The Jurassic World Dominion trailer is out, and it’s full of great action. This sequel to the original Jurassic Park movies brings back many of the dinosaurs we feared and fell in love with.
This sequel also has some fantastic mid-credits scenes, including a swooping Pteranodon and a Compsognathus chasing a girl. While it’s not entirely clear if the new film will include a return of the original movie’s famous raptor, fans can get a glimpse of what is to come.
In the Dominion trailer, we’re treated to the first glimpses of some of the dinosaurs. In addition to the iconic dinosaurs from the original films, there are also several new species.
Aside from the classic tyrannosaurus, new breeds of dinosaurs are running amok in each biome. Sam Neill is also back, and he’ll be playing Dr. Alan Grant.
Jurassic World 3 Cast And Crew
The Jurassic World Dominion cast and crew have been announced! The new film is set four years after the events of Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, and it continues the storyline of dinosaurs living among humans.
- Chris Pratt as Owen Grady: An ethologist, an ex-Navy vet, and former Jurassic World employee who was responsible for training Velociraptors. He is Claire’s partner and Maisie’s adoptive father.
- Bryce Dallas Howard as Claire Dearing: The former Jurassic World park manager and founder of the Dinosaur Protection Group. She is Owen’s partner and Maisie’s adoptive mother.
- Laura Dern as Dr. Ellie Sattler: A paleobotanist and one of the consultants who traveled to John Hammond’s original Jurassic Park.
- Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Ian Malcolm: A former consultant for Jurassic Park and a key figure involved in the San Diego incident depicted in The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997).
- Sam Neill as Dr. Alan Grant: A paleontologist who was consulted for Jurassic Park and is a survivor of the Isla Sorna expedition depicted in Jurassic Park III (2001).
- DeWanda Wise as Kayla Watts: A former Air Force pilot who aids Owen and Claire on their mission.
- Mamoudou Athie as Ramsay Cole: Head of Communications of Biosyn
- BD Wong as Dr. Henry Wu: The lead geneticist behind the dinosaur cloning programs at Jurassic Park and Jurassic World.
- Omar Sy as Barry Sembène: An animal trainer who worked with Owen at Jurassic World.
- Isabella Sermon as Maisie Lockwood: A clone of Benjamin Lockwood’s daughter that he originally raised as his granddaughter. In Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018), she released dinosaurs on the U.S. mainland and became the adoptive daughter of Owen and Claire.
- Campbell Scott as Dr. Lewis Dodgson: The CEO of Biosyn Genetics, a rival company of InGen. The character was previously portrayed by Cameron Thor in Jurassic Park (1993).
- Justice Smith as Franklin Webb: A former Jurassic World technician and dinosaur rights activist.
- Scott Haze as Rainn Delacourt
- Dichen Lachman as Soyona Santos
- Daniella Pineda as Dr. Zia Rodriguez: A paleo-veterinarian and dinosaur rights activist.
- Kristoffer Polaha as Wyatt Huntley
- Elva Trill as Charlotte Lockwood
- Dimitri Thivaios
- Varada Sethu as Shira
And now we can add DeWanda Wise! She’ll play Kayla Watts, a military scientist fresh out of the Air Force. It’s a great time to be part of the Jurassic World franchise!
Jurassic World 3 Release Date
The sequel to Jurassic Park’s popular film the Fallen Kingdom will be released on June 10, 2022. It will take place four years after the events in Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom.
It will show the world a different type of dinosaur created with genetic engineering and can coexist with humans. The trailer for the film was released on February 10, 2022.
The trailer has been viewed nearly 70 lakh times in 16 hours.
The cast is primarily the same as in Jurassic Park, with Bryce Dallas Howard, Chris Pratt, and Sam Neill reprising their roles. Laura Dern and Jeff Goldblum also return to reprise their roles in the sequel.
Newcomer DeWanda Wise and Justice Smith are also set to star in the film. As previously announced, the movie will be directed by Colin Trevorrow, a veteran of Jurassic Park.
Is Jurassic World Dominion The Last Movie Of The Franchise?
The sixth Jurassic Park movie, Jurassic World: Dominion, marks the beginning of a new era. While the first film centered on creating Jurassic Park, Dominion has more to do with the dinosaurs’ survival after the first film ended.
The movie follows the evolution of a mosquito that clones dinosaurs, and we see the ramifications of their extinction.
Chris Pratt is back as Owen Grady in the fourth movie in the Jurassic Park franchise. Bryce Dallas Howard will play Claire Dearing. Omar Sy and Daniella Pineda also star.
The cast also includes Sam Neill and Bryce Dallas Howard. The movie was directed by Colin Trevorrow and is based on a story by Derek Connolly.
Producers include Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall. Trevorrow also co-produced the film with Alexandra Ferguson-Derbyshire.